According to poll conducted at the Biglobe website, Japanese anime fans have picked romantic/comedy anime series Chuunibyo Demo Koi ga Shitai (She Has Adolescent Delusions, But I Want to Love Her!) as their most anticipated anime for this coming Fall.
Chu 2 Koi tells a story of a high school freshman Yūta Togashi, who used to be a “chūnibyō patient” as he unsuccessfully try to bury this embarrassing past and begins a new life in high school. He made a contract with Rikka Takanashi, who currently possess the same disease as his.
Little Busters, From the New World, K and the new Hayate series also topped the list.
1. Chū-2 Byō de mo Koi ga Shitai!/Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date!
2. Little Busters!
3. From the New World
5. Hayate the Combat Butler: Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
6. To Love-Ru Darkness
7. Zetsuen no Tempest
9. Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo
10. Hidamari Sketch × Honeycomb
12. Bakuman – 3rd
13. Seitokai no Ichizon – Hekiyoh Gakuen Seitokai Gijiroku
14. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
15. Jormungand – Perfect Order
18. Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne (As Long As There’s Love, It Doesn’t Matter If He Is My Brother, Right!? )
19. Initial D – 5th Stage
20. Ebiten: Kōritsu Ebisugawa Kōkō Tenmon-Bu
20. Suki-tte Ii na yo.
22. Medaka Box – Abnormal
22. Hiiro no Kakera Dai-ni-Shō
24. Code: Breaker
25. Kamisama Kiss
More than 11 thousand fans voted for the said poll.