Kana Hanazawa, seiyuu of recent anime characters – Black Rock Shooter’s Mato Kuroi and Binbougami Ga’s Ichiko Sakuraa, was voted by anime fans as Best Seiyuu according to poll conducted at Biglobe website.
The 23-years old actress started her voice acting career in 2003 as Holly Mad-thane in Last Exile but it was in 2006 where she was able to grabbed major roles and with regularity.
Among her tight competitors were 27-year-old Miyuki Sawashiro who voiced Kokoro Connect’s Inaba and Mai Nakahara who’s famous for voicing Nagisa from the Clannad series.
1. Kana Hanazawa (Kanade/Angel Beats!!, Kuroneko/OreImo)
2. Miyuki Sawashiro (Inaba/Kokoro Connect, Cordelia/Gosick)
3. Mai Nakahara (Nagisa/Clannad, Rena/Higurashi Series)
4. Hikasa Youko (Mio/K-ON!, Houki/IS)
5. Mamiko Noto (Kotomi/Clannad, Hecate/SnS)
6. Sayaka Ohara (Mahiru/Tari Tari, Erza/Fairy Tail)
7. Yui Horie (Hanekawa/Nisemonogatari)
8. Takagaki Ayahi (Noe/True Tears)
9. Kanae Itou (Sena/Haganai)
10. Ishihara Kaori (Kanna/Ano Natsu de Matteru)
Poll was conducted between September 19-26 with a total of 23,508 fans voted.