In a poll conducted at the BiGlobe website, A-1’s upcoming original sci-fi action anime Vivid Red Operation top list on most anticipated anime series for Winter 2012/13.
Vivid Red Operation focuses on 14-year-old heroine that lives in peaceful world where science has solved all problems.
Studio Feel’s Minami-ke: Tadaima garnered 382 voted against Vivid’s 413 placing itself on the number two spot while Kyoto Animation’s original anime Tamako Market placed on close third with 380 votes. Haganai NEXT and OreShura are on fourth and fifth place, respectively.
1. Vivid Red Operation
2. Minami-ke: Tadaima
3. Tamako Market
4. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
5. Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
6. Chihayafuru 2
7. AKB0048 Next Stage
9. Hetalia: The Beautiful World
10. – Puchimasu! －Petit iDOLM@STER
12. Da Capo III
13. Senran Kagura
14. Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
15. Love Live!
16. gdgd Fairies
17. Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
19. THE UNLIMITED Zettai Karen Children
Poll was conducted between November 29 to December 6 with a total of 4,501 fans voted.